- I’ve never been on a vacation with my husband. We’ve been on trips and they’ve been good trips, usually visiting family in other states, but we’ve never gone anywhere just for fun.
- I love audio books. I have them on my phone all the time. I’m on book 23 of “The Cat Who…” series by Lillian Jackson Braun. Light murder mystery, a little quirky, nice to have in my ears while I’m working around the house.
- One day, I’d like to be able to make one dinner that will feed all of us. Instead of making 4 meals like I do now. It’s exhausting. Some days it is only 3 if Kinlee eats chicken and veggies with me.
- My dreams of how I would like my life to be are so simple compared to many others I hear. I don’t need frills. I don’t need massages. I don’t need brand new cars. I’d love a comfortable budget for groceries, a car that runs without warning lights, the ability to go out with friends for lunch occasionally, and savings enough to ride out the little storms that arise. And I’d like to have a place for a table and chairs someday, so we can sit down and eat every night. We are relatively close. We will get there.
- I could go crazy if given 30 minutes in an office/home improvement store to snag whatever I wanted to get. Not the expensive stuff, electronics…that’s not what I want. I’d grab all the tubs and drawers and folders and cute boxes and storage everything! Oh what I would do with better organizational structure!
- When I was little, I often said my ideal “job” would be to just make cookies every day to take to “old ladies” and talk to them. I still often wish that was what I did with my time. I’d love to spend my time making meals and baking goodies for sweet ladies who just can’t get around like they used to but who are so full of wisdom and experience in life.
- I do SO hope that one day soon I am able to have a digital SLR camera. I’d love to learn about lighting and settings and how to take neat pictures, well, neatER pictures. I’m often pretty pleased with the ones I get…except for all the shadows with the flash and such.
As a follow up to yesterday's post, I got word today that we will NOT be assigned to the new guy, but we will have an experienced coordinator after all. I feel SO much better. I also learned some other info today that made me think I still have some kinks to work out, so I'll be taking care of that this next week. I'll be SO glad when this transition/IEP stuff is behind us. I want to do the very best I can, but there's part of me who wants to just hide and let it all happen without me.