Skip to main content

Moving story coming soon

I want to put up pics and stories and update all of you who have been so great about supporting us through this crazy fast move. But I'm so darn tired. I'm trying to balance working, keeping Braska somewhat entertained (which is seriously getting harder), and finding time in there to actually unpack and organize this place since I'm here now. So far, it's not left alot of time for blogging. Sad, I know.

For now, here's a couple pics. This is where we are now.

We moved in Sunday afternoon. Monday morning I was up at 5:30 am ready to get to work, at least for the few hours I had before it was time to head out again. This was my view out the sliding door when I opened the vertical blinds. Not bad, really. It was so peaceful.
Then a couple hours later when the sun had risen, view from the little deck.
It's actually pretty quiet and peaceful, at least the little bit I've been here. That is, with the constant low interstate noise of I-70 just 1/4 mile or so away. But I'm a fan of white noise, so that's fine with me. Neat how it looks so non-city-like right smack dab in the middle of this crazy metro.

More later. Now to bed.

Comments

  1. Wow! Beautiful views.

    Hope you get some rest & get caught up on things soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty! I think I would love having a view like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're (sort of) getting settled in. I bet you're just pooped.

    Good luck entertaining the kid. You're right, it just keeps getting harder. They start to develop really high standards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you still have a lot on your plate - but hopefully not as many crazy deadlines! And rest is always a good thing - see if you can get some of that a little more often now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a pretty and peaceful view! I hope that you are able to start relaxing a bit more and feeling more caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With a view like that maybe you can think of it as a vacation home until things get back to "normal." Get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you have a peaceful view like that. I hope you take time to enjoy it with all the craziness going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry about us, we'll be here when you have the time! :) Glad to get a sneak peek though, looks very peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you must be right accross the pond from where we lived in those apartments. We were in
    1407, first right inside the main gate, for four years.

    The pools will be great this summer! Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...