Skip to main content

This is getting off on the right foot

I saw this on Renee's blog and it's now been flooding everywhere. But since I know some of you don't keep up with such current issues, (yeah, you know who you are...tee hee) I thought I'd put a link here.

A very wise person close to me said this about it..."I'm pretty sure that is what God really intends when people get married."

So get ready for the party of 11/11/11, for the few of you who know what that day will bring... it's gonna be something to see!!

Totally worth a watch, or two... click here.

Comments

  1. I totally put that on my blog a couple days ago! I told my sisters to hurry up and get married so we could do something like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm I wanna know whats gonna happen on 11/11/11!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought the video was so much fun! seriously...that would be a hoot. don't know if i would have had the guts though! :) how have you guys been? sorry i haven't been keeping in touch better. i know i'm completely lame. i have so much to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Renee - you must now spill the significance of 11/11/11! and I love this clip - I have seen it floating around and it makes me smile. I wish I could dance, I'm so uncoordinated! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SOOOO CUTE!! I want in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what's happening on 11/11/11??? I'm dying to know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will dance with you that day, no matter where I might be. I will be praying God blesses you with a baby boy for your celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay...so are you adopting? I dying to know...so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...