Skip to main content

New way to get blog posts

I'm aware that the readers of our blogs are not all on the same level of geekhood or tech ability, so we've got something new to share to make keeping up with our blogs simple.I talk about Google Reader alot. It keeps me from having to check blogs when there haven't been any posts. I receive notification of new posts on blogs I choose to watch. I like it, I use it, and I don't quite know why everyone doesn't. But for those of you who don't have alot of blogs to watch or just choose not to go the Reader route, there's a new option for you on our family blogs (mine, Kinlee's, and Braska's).

In the margin, you'll see a box that has "Enter your email address" in it. This allows you to receive blog posts in your email so that you don't have to keep coming to check the blog when it's not being updated every day...something I still aim to return to soon. Just enter your email in there and that's it. When there's a new post, it will come to your inbox and you can read it there. To make a comment, there will be a link to bring you to the blog itself.

Nifty, huh? We aim to please.

Comments

  1. I use Google Reader too. I like it a lot. Need your help with something since you're pretty good at blogger stuff. How do I reply to people who have commented on my blog. Can I do that from Reader without having it access Outlook?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...