Skip to main content

Two favorite things collide

I love digital scrapbooking, specifically some fave designers’ blogs that I have in my Google Reader. And I have a passion for the children represented by Reece’s Rainbow. This is not news to any of you who have been around for long.  Two favorite things. Both part of me, but I didn’t ever expect the two to meet elsewhere…

So how surprised I was to see posts on two of my favorite digiscrapping blogs this week promoting a super great collab kit by the awesome designers at Stuff to Scrap!

image

image

It caught my attention because I KNOW that little face on the bottom of the preview pic.  I’ve seen him on the Reece’s Rainbow site for a little while. And now he’s got a family working to bring him home!  Hooray!!

That family, the Hartmans, knows Shelby at JeNaSiS DeSiGn (one of my favorite designers!) and she and the other designers at Stuff to Scrap got together to do an adorable kit, from which ALL proceeds will go toward Brady’s adoption! I sent a note of thanks to Shelby and Andrea, the two designers whose blogs I saw the post on, both were involved in the kit. A cool added thing is that Shelby asked about possibly volunteering her scrapping skills for making RR buttons, which is a HUGE need.  I have had to step away from helping with the buttons due to other demands. God does amazing things in the most unexpected ways!

So if you’re a digiscrapper, please go over and check out this kit! It’s HUGE as collab kits go, and what better reason to get some great papers and elements!

If you’re not a digiscrapper, but you would like to be, I’d be happy to let you know how I got hooked. This kit would be a GREAT place to start!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh happy day, Less question mark!

As a follow up to yesterday's post, I got word today that we will NOT be assigned to the new guy, but we will have an experienced coordinator after all. I feel SO much better. I also learned some other info today that made me think I still have some kinks to work out, so I'll be taking care of that this next week. I'll be SO glad when this transition/IEP stuff is behind us. I want to do the very best I can, but there's part of me who wants to just hide and let it all happen without me.

31 for 21: What to say

I have encountered plenty of people who ask "How old is she?" when Braska and I are out together here and there. They always guess her age about 5 months younger than she is, but that's ok, since that's what size she is. I have said several times that I can imagine it will bother me a bit more, although still not a huge deal, when she turns one next month and I see their reaction to that, as she still is in her car seat/carrier when we're in a restaurant or in a store since she doesn't sit up. Today, I met some friends for brunch. The waitress was a nice enough, very young girl, and she started cooing at Braska right away. That's nice. I don't mind, Braska likes the attention, and I'm proud of my cutie. The waitress asked her age, and I told her 11 months. She then said, "But she's not walking yet?" as she noticed that she was up to the table in her car seat/carrier. I just agreed and said, "Not yet." She said she h

Was there a line??

I assume that you went to vote, either today or earlier if possible. I expect that of you, know that straight up. How long did you wait in line?? And throw in the state you voted in, just for fun. I'm really curious if all areas have a big wait or if it's just the more congested ones. I voted Friday absentee/in person, and we waited about 15 mins or so. It moved VERY fast for a big line. There's just one place in our very populated county to do the absentee/in person voting, and it wasn't bad at all for what I thought it might be. If you haven't, GO VOTE people... again, please just know what you're voting for, either way. You may just have to live with your choice. God Bless America!!