Skip to main content

Pink or blue?

Today at 2pm I'm scheduled for an anatomy ultrasound to check out all Pepino's organs and hopefully determine what the name for this little wiggler will be. (No, Pepino is not the baby's name. It's what we call him/her until we get specifics. It's a Veggie Tales thing.)

So if we get a firm answer, I'll let you know. Anyone wanna make a guess?

Comments

  1. Oooh! I love guessing... so since you asked... I kindof THINK it will be a boy, but I want it to be a girl just because the closest 3 are boys :)

    Then again... a boy might be easier since you already have all the "boy stuff" in small sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally a boy.

    or maybe

    it's totally a girl? Ugh! I don't know! For once I'm a fence sitter. How fun though.
    ---Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I'm thinking GIRL! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, I think boy. (maybe because you call it pepino....lol) A girl is always fun, though, as you already know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just remember it's all about cooking on the grill....

    ReplyDelete
  6. For no other reason than the fact that WE'RE having a boy, I am thinking boy. And maybe it's the name Pepino too. But I hope you update us soon I am so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing BOY - no particular reason though :) Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to guess a girl. Can't wait to find out....I am squirming with excitement for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm... blue!?

    Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...