Skip to main content

My girls. Captured.

A couple of weeks ago we met up with Jodie from Fresh Art Photography.  The experience was lovely, good weather, the super cool and sweet demeanor of Jodie with the girls (while I was impatient, trying to get them to “put your hand down! Stand still! Put that tongue away!”).  The very gracious Jenny accompanied me to assist with Baby Patrick and the girls, so that I wouldn’t get swallowed up in the whole thing and miss the fun parts.

Today we were excited to hear that our sneak peek was available to see.  PLEASE go over and see the rest that she posted. They are just beyond precious. 

Braska’s glasses are Transitions, and I didn’t think about the fact that they would turn dark (cuz it’s their job!) being outside for photos.  But I actually like it because it’s they way she looks outside.  That’s what we see when we see them playing, so I kind of like that it’s captured.

RK4-sisters

We were graciously nominated for this session and I was really excited about seeing how Jodie captured them because I have been a big fan for a couple of years.  And she surpassed my expectations by FAR!

Captured. That’s the best thing about this.  Jodie captured their silliness, their cute smiles, their goofy giggles, and it all makes for an awesome composite of where life is right now. So I’m thankful to have these. SO thankful.  I knew they would be great. But I didn’t know how great GREAT can be.

Jodie even let me ask those pesky “what camera should I get” questions when she had far more exciting things to get on to doing. She provided a WEALTH of info, and I can’t wait til my camera fund is up to the point where I can buy what she recommended for what I’m wanting.  They do a VERY cool Fresh Class periodically, teaching people in an intimate fun setting how to use their DSLRs the way they’re best used. NOT on auto.  I am looking forward to enjoying that one of these days.

If you’re in StL or you will even be passing through StL in the future and you want excellent photos, this is where you will get them. Backed by the most personable, knowledgeable photog I know IRL.  Fresh Art Photography. You will NOT be disappointed.

Comments

  1. They are fabulous pics of two beautiful girls. Love the one of them hugging at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Good to know someone local.

    [Hi, btw! Long time, etc]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pictures of your beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...