Skip to main content

Since you asked: Kinlee stuff

Several people in blogland and in our "regular" world have asked if we're ready for Kinlee to be here, and that's usually followed by "Do you need anything? Do you have everything for her?" The quick answer is that we do have what is necessary to bring a kid home when it's time. And that's generally where I like to leave it, as we don't *need* the other items. But the longer answer is that there are a few gaps, and a wise person reminded me that many people like to pass on things they're not using to those who can use them, so I thought this was the best way to communicate where our gaps are.

And by the way, I know it seems odd that we wouldn't have everything since we have a barely-2-year-old girl and we're expecting another girl. I mean, where did everything go?!? Well, we didn't really think there was going to be a follow-up kiddo, so I gave away lots of stuff to others who needed it, most of it actually, and therefore, we kind of started from scratch. We're most of the way there...just a few things left.

So if you've got something you wanna get out of your attic, that's dandy swell. We'll be fine either way, but I appreciate that some of you do want to know. If you have questions about other items or thoughts, drop me a comment or email.

Things we could use...
~Winter infant seat cover (I'm not sure what it's name is but it covers the kid in the seat like going from car to building.)
~Bouncy seat
~Swing
~Clothes 0-3 months, especially sleepers and warm items.
~Bumbo seat (I have the tray)

Thanks for enduring this post. It makes me uncomfortable, I admit it. I do appreciate all that we've been given/loaned so far!!

Comments

  1. I sent you an email. I think I have the right address, but let me know if you didnt get it.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone for your notes and calls. Once again, you guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a car seat cover if you did not get one offered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'll be looking for baby clothes for her in my clothing closet if anything comes in.... I'm so excited!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...