Skip to main content

Anyone want a *sweet* custom blog look for FREE?

I'll soon be switching this and Braska's blogs to their Valentine's Day prettiness. And I've found so many more adorable kits and elements to use that I feel like making more. But I don't want to get so silly as to change my background every other day...that's just excessive!

SO... instead I thought I'd throw it out and see if anyone would like to have a bit of a bloggy facelift for the sweet holiday. It will be a background original and one of a kind, with an original header, designed for you with your input on colors, design elements, etc. I know how to do them with Blogger, obviously, and I think it's similarly workable with Wordpress. I know you can at least post a header image there, but I admit I haven't played with it as much.

If you're interested, leave me a comment, and the winner will be chosen randomly. If you're not into Valentine's, don't fret...I'll do some general ones later on, if you're still interested then, but for now, I'm in the mood for love n' sweets! OH, and if by some chance I get distracted by a baby arrival that throws a snag in the timing, you'll still get the design of your choice, for another holiday or an everyday one for your blog.

Anyone? Anyone?

(PS..You can go check out one I did for Julie's birthday over at Cap'n Jack's blog. He's too cute!)

Comments

  1. I'd love it! Put me in the drawing!

    Rachel
    luvfor9@gmail.com
    lovefor9.blogspot.com

    My blog is private so you'll have to send me an email address to invite you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you are so into it, maybe not make me one, but teach me your ways???? Like a blog background consultant? That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! You could turn this into a new business! Not that you aren't busy enough right now though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely! I've tried about a million different times to update mine and can't figure out what in the world I'm doing but it's been fun trying :) I agree, lessons for those that don't win- maybe, if you can find the time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment, comment!

    Please put me in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in as well. I would love a little makeover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was hoping to ask for your help doing this anyway but felt guilty as you're so close to having a new boss in town. If I don't win, we'll still need to talk.
    ---Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea. The troubles are that then I would have to start blogging again if I had a fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evan would love a makeover.. Count us in:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh....I would LOVE a custom blog! Please put me in!

    schuster shenanigans

    www.knittingandliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun! Love the one you did for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your blog from a friend's blog today -- and although I missed the blog makeover contest - I want a makeover! I have a private blog, I am willing to pay your for your services. I do not have a creative bone in my body. :) Let me know if you are interested in helping me ... if you're not too busy with a new baby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...