Skip to main content

Quick list

~We had a great Easter...friends Cory and Mary came to visit! The first time we've ever had friends come from far away to JUST visit us (mostly...there were a couple other lucky people to get to see them.) We felt very very special!

~We're headed to St. Louis in about 10 minutes. Picking up glasses, doing labwork, maybe seeing the nutritionist, and making a quick jump to Columbia for a drop off of Braska's too-small clothes and meeting two new babies...Lillie and Millie...not twins, both friends of ours, but they don't know each other. And they live like a mile apart! We'll have to orchestrate a meet-up!

~I have so many post ideas I want to deal with, but I'm even worse with time lately than ever! Maybe when I get a chance to be home for more than 10 days straight!

~And the best news....I've found a little "travel assistant" named Zoey who is a total God-send! She's traveling with us to help occupy Braska in the car and give me extra hands and smarts along the way. She's a peach of a 13-year-old, and I'm SO thrilled with the arrangement. Thanks to Karen K for the big connection. :o)

Have a great day!! What's on YOUR schedule?

Comments

  1. Good luck with your traveling!
    How great that you will have someone with you - I'm interested to hear how it all goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was great seeing you - let us know when you make it home and next time you'll have to crash at my folks house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa--It went well, even with alot of frustrating little events out of our control...more soon.

    Jessie--It was very nice to get to see you guys...hope it won't be another 10 or 14 years or whatever it's been!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your trip is going smoothly - and how cool you have a travel buddy for Braska! I'd never have thought of such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great you have a traveling buddy! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle and Val--It was SO great...I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner! I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...