Skip to main content

Back from the gross side

I'm feeling some better. A good 96 hours of a "24-hour" stomach flu. NEVER have I experienced such a thing! I'm still not brave enough to leave the house, but at least I got to hug my baby precious today! She didn't even miss me. Hrrmmmph!

You guys have been too nice with all the well wishes and flowers and cards!!! Ok, so maybe I'm still delirious...I think the flowers and cards were just in my head... I'm not really eating yet, so ya know...blood sugar issues affect the brain.

I'll be back very soon with Round 3 of Random Questions. Get ready and stay tuned!

Comments

  1. I was wondering about you...glad to see your getting back on track - and Braska is just playing hard to get - she missed you greatly, I'm positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you are enjoying a meal soon! Glad you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!
    I like your imagination...
    flowers and cards... that's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie--Thanks. She's coming around...punishing me I guess.

    Tricia--I had cheerios with milk this morning. Look at me go!

    Melissa--Thanks..me too!

    Nancy--A girl can dream, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're feeling better. Baby hugs are some of the best medicine, aren't they? Even if the stinkers play hard to get.

    Looking forward to the next round of questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb--Yes, baby hugs are pretty yummy. :o)

    Shannon--Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...