Last week, Jen , Mark, and Sophie came to town for Sophie's ear tube placement at SLCH . We met up after the procedure at the Galleria so Jen could snag some shoes for Sophie (not that she was able to get what she wanted, unfortunately, but the Robeez Sophie got were super cute!). The double stroller we have is very good, it maneuvers very smoothly and opens and folds up really easily. Since it's so easy to deal with, I thought I'd add another task or two to the situation... Most of you know that you can click on the pictures in any post and they'll open up bigger. But in case you can't see clearly enough... Is there a law against driving a double stroller with one hand while holding a newborn with the other while holding the bottle with my chin?? (No, but there should be a law against that double chin that is created with this position!)
Merry Christmas! I hope it's a good day for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your family are blessed with a Merry Christmas and a Joy-filled New Year!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you all too!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you too!!! That's a great picture!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Randa Kay,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all the time you put into the blogs, I love to be able to see Braska growing from a distance! And to see the three of you growing as a family! I love you three! Aunt Valerie
Hope you had a very Merry Chrostmas and enjoy the New Year! Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteAnd a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you all, too!
ReplyDeleteNice tie, Munch!
Very nice Picture.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good time. Missed you all here! Glad you had a good day. Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteMOM
Thanks to all the well-wishers, and I hope you had very good Christmases!
ReplyDelete