Saturday, August 21, 2010

StL vs. SF

At Busch Stadium, enjoying inning 3 of the Cards and the Giants. Not too bad since the sun has gone down. The girls are at having a blast with Grandma C and PaPaw. It is good to be back in StL!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

4 comments:

  1. Amen!! Nothing like fun at the old ballpark! Glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were having fun. Go Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steven and I got to go to an unexpected game last week too! I hadn't been to the ballpark in so long, it felt so good to be there. I love baseball. :) Glad you all got a chance to have an evening out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!