Monday, August 9, 2010

Sleepy sad beauty

Miss B is having another tough day but a tad better than yesterday. We went to the pediatrician first thing and she feels the codeine is causing more trouble than it is helping her. So we are going to stay with the paracetamol and hope it controls the pain.

The dr feels that the vomiting from yesterday and the very restless and wakeful night last night could likely be due to the codeine as well. So we will try some time without it.

So far she is pretty out of it. Seems very uncomfortable. But as long as she will sleep if I sit, I'll sit and hold her.

Now what to do when KiKi wakes up...

(phone post)

9 comments:

  1. I envy you those cuddling moments. Enjoy them, they are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture. I'm still praying for your angel!! And btw...codeine makes my mom "wired" and she can't sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so bad for Braska. Hoping she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope she starts to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was off the computer last week and missed that Braska was even having surgury. I sure am hoping and praying that she starts feeling better soon! She does look so comfy snuggled up with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she feels better soon, I hate to think of her all sick! are you doing ok for paralink? let me know anyway if you need more

    all my love and best wishes

    from your friends in Ireland xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're sending Julia on the way to help. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sleep sweet Braska so your body can heal. hope things are looking better real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!