Skip to main content

Sleepy sad beauty

Miss B is having another tough day but a tad better than yesterday. We went to the pediatrician first thing and she feels the codeine is causing more trouble than it is helping her. So we are going to stay with the paracetamol and hope it controls the pain.

The dr feels that the vomiting from yesterday and the very restless and wakeful night last night could likely be due to the codeine as well. So we will try some time without it.

So far she is pretty out of it. Seems very uncomfortable. But as long as she will sleep if I sit, I'll sit and hold her.

Now what to do when KiKi wakes up...

(phone post)

Comments

  1. I envy you those cuddling moments. Enjoy them, they are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture. I'm still praying for your angel!! And btw...codeine makes my mom "wired" and she can't sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so bad for Braska. Hoping she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope she starts to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was off the computer last week and missed that Braska was even having surgury. I sure am hoping and praying that she starts feeling better soon! She does look so comfy snuggled up with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she feels better soon, I hate to think of her all sick! are you doing ok for paralink? let me know anyway if you need more

    all my love and best wishes

    from your friends in Ireland xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're sending Julia on the way to help. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sleep sweet Braska so your body can heal. hope things are looking better real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...