Skip to main content

What sleep can do…

We slept. After a couple worrisome little waking times early in the night, she slept several hours in a row, and I’m thrilled that I did, too.

Braska woke this morning—in HER bed—with a smile.  No fussing, and she’s been great so far.  I’m really hoping the worst is behind us!  I like this happy little bug so much more than the grouchy mini-monster who has been hanging around lately!

I’m so glad to start the week with this bit of happy turn around!

(More pics on Braska’s blog if you’d like a bigger dose of cute.)

Comments

  1. Yay! So glad to see her returning to her healthy sweet self. and very glad to hear that you are sleeping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO Prais God! I know you are all so happy to have some sleep. I am not a very happy mommy after days of no sleep.
    Glad she is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Braska! So glad she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO glad you've got some smiles again -- from both of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...