Thursday, March 18, 2010

From one night to the next

What a difference! Braska slept all night, though she did wake a couple times for just a moment. Or at least she stirred a little bit. But she didn't get up til about 8:20 am, almost 12 hours of sleep. I think that's a first! Granted, she was covered in dried grossness this morning, with her nostrils completely occluded, but she slept. And I slept. And that's awesome! Thank you, God! (And thanks JD, too.)

We're heading back to my doc again this morning. I just don't get how I can be on day 4 of a Z-pack and not be improved. The obvious answer is that it's not the right med for the job. So we'll see... I'm losing my patience, though.

2 comments:

  1. All I know is that I don't know the word occluded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got some sleep. That's more like how she did here -- including the dried stuff.
    Morning face/hair baths were pretty much a necessity several days. Hope the doc got you switched and heading toward healing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!