Skip to main content

Prepare for blog post influx

I'm playing catch-up with a whole ton of things I've been wanting to post about for a long time, so there will be several posts on all the blogs over the next few days. (For that matter, I'm mid-way through...so if you haven't seen the last few posts, pop on over.)Thanks to Windows Live Writer (Meredith, you're thinking it's about time, right?!) I'm conquering more in a much shorter time at the computer. Drag-n-drop photo posting is so much nicer than uploading them separately. I'm scheduling posts so they don't all hit at once. If you've not been following Kinlee, check in on her too. She's growing so darn fast!!!

So if you're on a reader, you're good to go. If you're not on a reader, be sure not to miss something wonderful!

(Ok, so it might not be all that wonderful, but it might at least be interesting, thought-provoking, or entertaining. That's something!)

Get those comment-typing fingers ready. Let's set some records!!

Comments

  1. oh my gosh kinlee is getting soooooooo big!!!! such a doll. and i'm lov'in the wedding pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...