Last week, Jen , Mark, and Sophie came to town for Sophie's ear tube placement at SLCH . We met up after the procedure at the Galleria so Jen could snag some shoes for Sophie (not that she was able to get what she wanted, unfortunately, but the Robeez Sophie got were super cute!). The double stroller we have is very good, it maneuvers very smoothly and opens and folds up really easily. Since it's so easy to deal with, I thought I'd add another task or two to the situation... Most of you know that you can click on the pictures in any post and they'll open up bigger. But in case you can't see clearly enough... Is there a law against driving a double stroller with one hand while holding a newborn with the other while holding the bottle with my chin?? (No, but there should be a law against that double chin that is created with this position!)
wow, i've been reading your blog for almost 2 yrs and i really bombed that!!! low retention?
ReplyDeletei only got a 50, BUTTTTTTTTT I rounded UP instead of down on the number of years blogging (oops) and when I said no to prenatal diagnosis it gave me the answer AFTER no which was blank as correct?? So which is it? No, right? :) Fun anyway.
ReplyDeleteI did pretty good! I should have stuck with my gut on a few of those questions (like the states lived in one and the first business one)... and Tricia's right, that last question is tricky! :0)
ReplyDeleteHum I only scored 60% the first time around... But I hit 90% the second time! That was WAY too easy the second time around!
ReplyDeleteNot bad for someone who doesn't know everything about you. I didn't realize you came from a rather large family. That was fun.
ReplyDelete