Skip to main content

Post-wedding numbness

There is alot to tell, bunches and bunches of pictures to show, but I'm in need of sleep. And I've slept most of the day today, like my body is just finally letting go of all of the rushing of the last week or so. And yeah, it wasn't even my wedding...I don't know why it got so crazy. Bottom line: It went off pretty well, it was beautiful, and fun was had by all. Last night before bed, at way past midnight, I took my hair down. After removing over 50 hair pins, this is what was left. And I feel like this sums it up well.

The newlyweds are off to Mexico in a few hours... I hope they have a marvelous week.
More to come...

Comments

  1. and your hair still looks pretty! but you definitely have that "I'm ready for a long sleep" look.

    and your killing me here... I need to see Rachel in her dress very soon, k? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you sure look stinkin' adorable! I wish I looked that cute exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest up!!! We had an exhausting week here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you know what, RK, you look so so pretty on this picture!! it's such a natural, unassuming pose, and it makes it a beautiful picture... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may very well be my favorite shot of you.
    ---Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...