Skip to main content

Delivery Update

Just got epidural. Feeling much better. Making good progress but no baby yet. Stay tuned. Must sleep.

Comments

  1. Wishing you well and a baby soon.. Thoughts are with you and Muncher..

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEK! Get some good rest, you'll be holding her in no time:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glued to my monitor! Long distance hugs for a smoothe and easy delivery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you. I have another blogging buddy that is in labor right now too with her new baby Brody. I'm getting so excited for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. waiting, waiting, I love cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep checking in.....come on, Kinlee!!! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. checking in, can't wait to see her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was out this morning and thought I'd come home to news for sure!

    I'm thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the planned geekiness of your delivery. :) And I don't envy you the epidural... obviously I've never had one, but I do not look forward to the day I have to have one! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to 'meet' your new little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you had a nice nap and that little miss is here or on her way...in our thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying that Little Kinlee comes soon! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. crazy with anticipation! I'm sure you're holding her and just soaking up those new baby moments now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to meet her! Rest up little momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel like I've checked your blog about 600 times today! :) Can't wait to hear the great news...
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for drugs :) I hope you had a good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my gosh. is that time already??? Good luck.. i will keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gosh I'm so excited for you to finally have this little one! :) I can't wait to "meet" your precious daughter...prayers for smooth and easy deliver!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...