Skip to main content

She's here!

Kinlee arrived this afternoon. She's a peach of a little girl, long and skinny. Things went well, and there are details and pics on her blog at

http://kinleecarene.blogspot.com.

7lb 6 oz, 3:08pm, 21.5 inches (though we don't believe that is correct!)

Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement! We're doing very well so far!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Kinlee is just beautiful... I went to her blog first, and saw the pictures... Thank you for sharing! I have to admit that I cried... It may seem silly, but babies are such special gifts from God... Take care and rest easy, o.k.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She's beautiful! She's so long! WOW! Is that blond hair poking out of her hat? All the best to you guys!
    Drakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Randa, she's beautiful, just like her sister! Love Aunt V

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make beautiful babies! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a keeper!:) I am glad everything went well. I can't wait to hear details. Congratulations!!!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful! Congrats to all and pray that you all get along very well with the transition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh congratulations! She is so pretty. Two beautiful girls now, way to go. Rest and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Enjoy your new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for you! I'm going to go check out her site now. I know she must be absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! So glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! CONGRATS! SO GLAD EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL AND YOU HAVE A NEW BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Hope you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...