Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The verdict....

...is unsure. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I can hear you all saying it right now in disappointment. But would I leave you totally hanging?? Here's the thing... The tech gave us a "probably" with some degree of certainty, but there was a shadow and therefore she wasn't willing to give us a sure-thing gender. She did mark it one way, though.

So to continue the interactive blogging fun... would you share this info with the disclaimer as above? Would you keep it to yourself until a definite (as much as is possible) is given in 4 weeks when they look again? Would you share the gender and keep the name secret? Or would you lay it all out there and deal with it in 4 weeks with new info if it's different then?

We have names for both boy and girl. I haven't been sharing them to this point, but had planned on doing so when we announced the gender... so there's the dilemna. Weigh in, my friends!

I've gotta go sit at the DMV for a while, so I'll check in when I get back and see what looks like the way to go via the majority. Not promising I'll go with the majority, but I'll take it into consideration.

14 comments:

  1. If it was me, I would wait. :) Having said that, I can't wait to find out if Braska has a brother or sister coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would tell the shady verdict and keep the name a secret for 4 more weeks. Then if you can get a clear shot release all the infor after the next sono. Can't wait to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give the verdict, keep the name. I like that idea. But..My guess is they told you it's a girl, but there was a shadow which meant MAYBE boy? My cousin was told 80% girl. She had a boy. Oy yoy yoy! Come on baby! We want to know if you are a Pepino or Pepina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We lived on the wild side and didn't even find out what the gender was when it was our time...that being said, I'm with Karen - tell with a disclaimer, holding off on the name until after the next sono. Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna know if I am an auntie or an unkie :) Love you V

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would go with the "well the tech said she thinks it's a ..., but not really 100% sure, couldn't get a real good look, blah blah blah, we go back in 4 wks to try again." I wouldn't share the name just yet. Unless you share the names for both genders that you are thinking of!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I had my ultrasound w/ Cesalie the tech told me she thought it was a girl, but wasn't 100% sure.But when the doctor looked at the ultrasound pictures, she said it was definately a girl without a doubt.So maybe you can let the doctor take a look.

    Anyway, I say lay it all out. I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a teaser! I couldn't wait with any of my kiddos I had to know and told everyone the name when we knew it...so you have to be just like me :o)

    But anyway, give the disclaimer of course until you know for sure in 4 weeks - and hopefully he/she will be more cooperative then! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell the sex, hold the name. Name choicces can change for various reasons; but once you tell, you feel obligated to stay with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does everything look normal? Besides knowing the gender...is everything else ok?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!