Skip to main content

31 for 21: It came and went

To answer the "Did you have a good birthday?" question, because I try hard to be a glass-half-full person...

I started the day with this little peach.


Received these mid day from my sister. Thanks Rach!

And ended the day with Toro fried ice cream, courtesy of my parents 5 1/2 hours away. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Thanks for all your well wishes!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fabulous day to me! Happy Birthday!

    Deborah
    SunflowerStories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a beautiful day: beautiful baby, beautiful flowers, yummy dessert for our beautiful daughter! We've loved you for nearly 35 years now. Yup, since the day you were conceived :o)
    MOM (& Pa Beagle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that picture of Braska. She is SO cute in it. And I love her little outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day! Mmmmm that fried ice cream looks very tasty.
    Braska is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, now that is my kind of birthday. Of course any day that starts with a beautiful baby and ends with ice cream is my kind of day!! karen K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did Braska get any fried ice cream? :) Hope you have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen to Grammy Jan's eloquent comment!

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! I didn't even know. That's why everyone needs facebook, so that you know when everyone's birthday is. Well, i'm glad it was a good day, and that fried icecream looked DE-lish. Well, i'm at work right now, so i better go, but i'll see you tomorrow morning.

    -Hannah-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...