Skip to main content

St Louis Moms: Photography opportunity!!!

First--Braska did great! We're home and all is well. Now onto more exciting things...

I do love taking pictures, but I don't have a digital SLR camera. I hope to one day before it's old news. But for now, I'm relying on what I've got. And if you've seen my camera lately you know that a paper clip is literally what makes it go...sad, but true. (And, frankly, my some of my best pics lately didn't even garner a single comment... and I was so darn proud of them! Ah well, the fickleness of blogland.)

But if YOU have a DSLR and you live in or near St. Louis, my friends Jodie and Kim are doing a great class each month this summer for moms who would like to get tips and tricks from the pros! You can check out the info here. I'm SO going to do this someday...when I get the cool kids camera. But I'd love to see someone go and really enjoy these super sassy photographers and their excellent talent.

Comments

  1. I'll bet those photo gals can't do the artwork you do on this blog site. You are so creative. You got that from your dad-- certainly not from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there RK

    My name is Louise and I've been following your blog for a while!! I love it I think it's great, I just wanted to pass on a link to my new blog which I just started this week, now it isn't as fancy as yours Im only getting the hang of it!! you seem to have all this stuff down to a fine art!! I just wanted to pass on the link so you could see who's been following your blog in case you were curious because I know I'd be curious!! anyway just wanted to thank you for all your great writing

    Louise xx my site iw www.heavensenthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...