Saturday, February 6, 2010

Worth 1000 words

One docile. One screaming and/or whining.

This is 90% of everyday. The other 10% is Kinlee being fun and silly. 

I hope the ratio improves soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry...........but I am ROLLING at that pic! I love your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I protest! Kinlee is a good - yet highly energetic little one :) just give her to aunt rachie for a few days..... :) Braska is just the ultimate in well behaved kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to give you a big hug!!! (((RK)))

    Very cute pic!

    Loved the post above about pro-life too. I'm in agreement and just waiting on dh.

    Blessings
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!