Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Keepin' it real

My good buddy Courtney tagged me for an interesting assignment... make sure you click over to see her response. That girl is crazy clever... I tell ya.

The idea is to take a picture of yourself right now, no touch ups, no primping, no changing clothes, and post it before you can change your mind. I was a bit hesitant as, let's be honest since we're being REAL, my girls and I are still in PJs and it's almost 1pm. That's just the way it goes some days, and we don't have a car to get out anyway (loaned it to one of my BFFs Jen--she tells the story better than me.) so why make more clothes to throw in the laundry, that's what I say.

But when I held up the camera after seeing the post with my assignment on it, this is what I got.


Whoda thunk it?!? It may be one of my favorites in a while! Not only am I not hardly visible (always helpful!) but Braska's giving me a sweet smile and Kinlee's NOT fussing (SO rare these days). So in the end...thanks Courtney! What a pal!

So here's a handful I'd like to pass on this little assignment to:
1. Tricia at Unringing the Bell
5. Sandi at Tommy's Update
6. Heidi at Henry's Mommie
8. Sarah at Class of 2008
10. Jessie at Moment by Moment

I could go on forever with this list... so if you're reading this and you have a blog, DO IT! Maybe you'll get a great surprise shot too! And then let me know so I can check out your REAL self!

And for those of you who have so graciously bestowed blog awards on me, I hope to get all those posted in the next week or so. Some of them are months old! It's horrible! But please know I'm honored, and I've not forgotten!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the picture! Mark's on the way to return the car. Alexander wanted to keep the 'sports car.' Thanks!
    ---Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GREAT! And I can see by that grin Braska and I have a similar capacity for orneriness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I took the horrible picture today, but I'm not going to get around to posting it until tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture, I think that it came out BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice picture! Bummer for me since my carmera is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the pic!!! so sweet and i think you look awesome. but i must say...WHAT!! i have to do what....hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a fun meme, although I hate showing pics of myself. LOL
    I did do this one, so here is the link:
    http://bouffard11.blogspot.com/2009/04/f4-oh-no-she-didnt.html

    Thanks for the tag and yours' is a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!