Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter chicks

We had a very nice Easter. Good visit with family and fun for the girls.  Braska will be sharing more details about the day sometime tomorrow… if you’re into the back story.

Just a couple pics that sum up the day…

My girls, who will NOT look at the camera when asked. Of course. But this is a great shot of the faces I get many times a day. “Come on, Mom.  We are SO over this camera action.”
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And my sis, the host for our Easter festivities. Gotta love that straight-from-Mexico tan.  Darn her little jet-setting self.  For real though, we always have a blast hanging out at her house… cooking and eating and talking about all the latest stuff. Good times.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!