Friday, September 3, 2010

It is underway in a big way.

Our first gathering...and this is just some of us. And of course they dont sit still for long.

Six families tonight...several more arriving tonight. Big parties tomorrow!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

  1. So jealous over this big get together! Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I am totally jealous too! Hey, Adrienne told me you do blog layouts? Is that right? If so I need help changing mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!