Monday, June 7, 2010

Making baby steps of progress

I'm at St L Childrens Hospital today. Braska has a couple appointments with ENT and audiology and we did labs for GI. The girls are cooperating well so far, especially since KiKi should be napping now. I generally don't let them play with toys in pediatric offices...or in pretty much any public place, but today--amidst regular sanitizing--I did let them play. It wouldn't be such a problem if Braska was not so constant with her hands in her mouth. But oh well.

Updats on the visits soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are smart and do all your appointments at once. Hope that you get good news. I too never usually let my girls play with the toys. However she always finds aways. So I am a sanitizing freak.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!