This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...
stolen?
ReplyDeleteNo, not stolen. Just being replaced. Except the job is suddenly way more complicated than it was supposed to be. So we will be singing acapella for a while. maybe.
ReplyDeleteI swear I'll get it fixed. Maybe.
ReplyDeleteIf you do replace it, we'd like to have the old one, if it still works! Ours doesn't. We have the manual that shows how everything is put together, if you want to borrow it.
ReplyDelete