Skip to main content

New bedtime please

I used to be in bed by 10 or 10:30 pm regularly.  And I was still feeling like it was later than it should have been.

Now it’s been midnight or later for a few weeks, and it’s just wearing me out.  So why can I know that, think about it often, and still it’s not changing?  That kind of thing frustrates me.

So instead of ranting more about it, I’ll go to bed. There’s a novel idea.

Just for kicks… when do YOU usually go to bed?

Comments

  1. too late.

    I try for midnight, usually it's more like one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In bed between 10 and 10:30, read until 11pm. Lights out by 11 or I am an ogre the next morning.

    This includes weekends, because my kids don't know the difference between 6:30 am Tuesday and 6:30am Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It usually ends up being midnight. It probably *should* be earlier and then I wouldn't be so mad at the alarm clock when it goes off in the mornings. But, it rarely happens that I'm actually in bed "early"(10pm would be early!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go to bed at 10:30, lay awake and think until 1 ro 2, get up at 4:30 or 5 and think some more. All that thinking leaves me tired though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are days that I could sleep as soon as I put my kiddos down at 8-8:30! But I fight the urge and stay up... then I'm sooo happy to have kid free time before I know it, I look up and it's 11:00! Then the vicious cycle starts again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go to bed when I get done what has to be done before morning. It's usually 10:30 or 11. Tonight, after a long, late weekend I'm aiming for 10. Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I wish I could go to bed early! But honestly, I typically don't fall asleep till 2 or 3 am. Insomnia sucks, Melatonin doesn't cut it anymore and I really don't want to take drugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...