Skip to main content

My pretty princess flower girl

SO much happening lately. A weekend of family reunion for my side of the family, followed by the next weekend of in-laws a-plenty for M's brother's wedding. That was this past Saturday. Tons of pics and stories and I'm sure I'll forget something I want to remember. I'm glad it all went pretty well, and I'm glad it's over. I'm worn out, and I'm ready for some simple family-of-four time at home. Not that I don't love our families, because we are pretty blessed as that goes. But wow, that was alot of time in a short little span. So now it's time to decompress!

I'm working on getting all the photos/videos uploaded to share with all you lovely family members. Thanks for being patient. They'll be ready soon. In the meantime, here's some of the cutest moments of the day Saturday in video form. (If you have trouble seeing the video, refresh the blog page, and if it still won't work for you, let me know, please! Email is in the margin over to the right.)


(What you can't really hear well at the beginning is Kinlee saying loudly and proudly... "We're doing it! We're doing it!" And the crowd loved it. It'll be a classic family story for years to come I'm sure.)

Comments

  1. oh my goodness! she is adorable. great job Kinlee! was wondering how you all faired your back-to-back weekends. get some good rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! They did such a great job! SO glad they both made it down the aisle! Or as Kiki called it the island!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so darn cute...i wonder if the bride was whispering the same thing. tooooooooo delicious for words. what a little lady she's become.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...