Skip to main content

Christmas Sisters

If you’re a TRUE follower of our family blogs—and hey, who isn’t, right?—then you’ve already seen the posts on KiKi’s and Braska’s blogs showing off their cute Christmas wear pics.  If you’ve not seen them, go ahead.  I’ll wait.  Yeah, now, go ahead!

Ok, now that you’ve seen the good ones, I’ll share some of the sisterly interaction that generally gets left in my pictures folder without making the cut for the blog.  Some are cute, some are silly, but they’re all real. And you’ll see that one sister is definitely the instigator of mayhem in picture settings.  Usually by lunging for her sis and saying “Ticky ticky ticky!” while wiggling her fingers.
 

Here’s the best one of that session…


These are from a little photo shoot brought to you by Julie’s purchase of three coordinating sleepers for Braska, KiKi, and Jack. 
sisters2 sisters1 sisters3

And these are from Sunday morning, dressed for church in their beautiful fancy dresses.


Finally, my favorite of all, so far.  

Can you see my favorite little part of this one, besides that it’s just adorable?  It will be treated to some fun photo editing and layout work as soon as I get time.  I’ll share the end result when it’s done.

Comments

  1. All the pictures are so cute. Love the dresses and jammies! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i...am...so...in...LOVE.

    Look at KiKi! She's a little LADY! No more miniature dad in drag! She looks like her own little sweet self.

    What a sweet Christmas treat. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures. But when I pull out my Axim to show folks the grand kids, they start getting tired of the show when I've only shown them 15 or 20 pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RK ~ Your girls have been so much fun to watch growing up! I always get a giggle when I see Braska's grin that says without words, "HMMM, what's next? I'm so cute there's no harm in having a little fun, is there?" and Kiki's sweet little smile just warms me up! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a blessed 2010!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...