Friday, June 22, 2012

The big event. MunchCon 2.0

We have been planning for almost two months.  And by we,  I mostly mean me. Because I wanted everyone to get to experience the trivia event we are throwing tonight for M's belated birthday party,  I ended up doing most everything myself. I'm flat worn out. And I am the MC,  so I need energy!

In just over 3 hours,  about 50 people will be arriving at our venue to enjoy this night with us. Work friends,  lots of family,  friends through DS,  friends from C-U,  and  friends we like because they are cool. Not that everyone there isn't cool,  mind you!

So here's hoping that everyone has a good time. If you are in South County and want to join us...  Drop me a note and you can come on by!


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!