Skip to main content

“Merely being human.” Not enough.

We’ve broached a lot of hot topics around here… and all of them have supporters on both sides.  Discussion is part of life.

Please tell me that there can be no one with a heart that thinks that THIS is worthy of support.  Unfathomable, and yet clearly there are some, with an audience, who actually are serious about this query…  “After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?”

Several articles came out in the last day or so on this topic…
Ethicists Argue killing Newborn Babies Should Be Allowed

Ethicists Argue in Favor of “After-Birth Abortions” as Newborns “Are Not Persons” (Mentioning DS specifically)

Ethicists Argue for Post Birth Abortions

One of the things I read referenced this news article out of Canada.  It’s surreal to me.

Comments

  1. Can't read it. I'm sorry, I just can't. My mind has a pretty good idea of what article such as this have to say, nd I just CANNOT read it. But thanks for putting it out there and making everyone aware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I know you'd prefer I not swear, but WTH?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill Gates has been quoted as saying we need to decrease the population...in whatever way it takes. Oabama's "healthcare" will see that many more die, and we will pay for them. When there is no standard, every man does what's right in his own eyes. "Euthanasia" has been going on in this country for years. God forgive us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

BabyLegs Giveaway

That's right! A BabyLegs Giveaway!! BUT...this giveway has an extra dose of generosity required for the participants. Can you handle it? BabyLegs has been so great to us, and they have surprised me once again! It all started back when the superb Tricia and Little Miss G sent Braska a pair many moons ago. We'd seen them on a few of our little blog friends, and I thought they were adorable. And the idea of keeping Braska warm while being able to access her g-tube without having to undress her was very appealing. So when we received our surprise pair from our friends out East, we were just plain giddy! I quickly ordered several more pairs to go with her wardrobe. It didn't take anytime at all for BabyLegs to become my standard gift at baby showers, and I especially loved sending them to moms that I found who had fresh little new babies with DS. They're perfect for everyday with a long-sleeved onesie, they are great under a little dress, and they are so helpful with thera...

Peek at tomorrow

This weekend we were at my in-laws' place for a very quick visit. We went largely for a housewarming for Cheryl and Ethon, which was Sunday afternoon. They have a pretty darn cool place, so yay for you guys! Sunday morning pictures are normal, we do them alot. This week, before we left for church, Carole took a few pics of my little poonchin. They didn't all turn out great, as she kept making funny faces and moving at the last second. I stole them off her camera for my collection, and when I looked at this one I just kind of stopped. It's not any super great picture. It's cute, but hey, how could it not be? She's waving at herself, that's the reason the hand is up. But that's not what I saw. Go ahead, click on the picture. Can you see it? I don't see Down syndrome. I don't see a feeding tube. I don't even see a tough cookie, open-heart surgery survivor. It's not my favorite picture of her ever, but I can't hardly stop looking at it. This...