Sunday, June 12, 2011

A little trip for little girls

image

The girls went to Grammy’s house for a few days. They left yesterday, when Mom came through town on an airport-drop-off mission.  We’ll meet on Wednesday to pick them up.  They were excited to go, and that’s nice.  “We’re little girls going on a little trip, Mom!”  They will be enjoying the BIG trampoline, puppies, and lots of good time with their aunties, Grammy, and Papa.

So far, M and I have enjoyed a dinner just the two of us, and I’ve worked a lot.  But it’s nice to have some time when wrangling the tots is not on my list of responsibilities.  Just a little while… 

1 comment:

  1. And we are just pretty cotton-pickin' tickled to have the little kiddoes around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!