Monday, August 27, 2007

Baby steps

Baby steps to the phone. Baby steps call the doctor. Baby steps set a time.

For those of you who know me maybe too well, you'll know I'm referencing my favorite movie. But I took the steps, called the GI dr, and I'm waiting for a call back to set a date. We'll get it on the schedule for the PEG, probably aiming for the 2nd full week of September. If she has a breakthrough before then, awesome...if not, baby steps to the hospital.

Thanks for all the comment love. I appreciate the feedback and votes of confidence way more than you know. I think it's the best thing for her...and best is good. (But that's another post for another day.)

4 comments:

  1. That must be such a hard thing to do! I think baby steps are the perfect solution and attitude to have. I'm praying for you and for Braska. I hope that a major breakthrough occurs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby steps are all you need.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even baby steps are progression. Sometimes, I think things need to go at a slower pace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I like to pretend I have Tourette's syndrome, just like Bob. Then my wife tells me to be quiet, but I can't, maybe I do have it?

    Baby steps to not annoy the wife all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!