Friday, September 28, 2012

Lots of 6th graders

Today's speaking engagement went well. I think. They seemed to be tuned in,  the six groups of like 40+ 6th graders. That's something.

I had too much material to cover (shock...  me? Wordy?) but I managed. I've got some work to do before I hit the speaking circuit, but I enjoyed it. B clammed up and wouldn't even look at the kids. Good thing I had plenty of pictures in my presentation.

Overall it was good. Really nice group of kids. And the perk of seeing my "old"  roomie was the best.


2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!! I only ask that we all keep it positive, respectful, and clean. Comment moderation is on for now. (As this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason.) If you use the anonymous option, be sure to sign your name. Thanks!!

Make it a great day!!